Wire tun - How to connect wire tun for free internet

Criszy Parry
0

Let me assume you have been searching for how to use wire tun for free internet. Maybe this is your first time, I guess, but don’t worry. Let me walk you through this process from beginning to the end.


Hello there, today I thought it would be good idea to answer all the wire tun VPN related queries. Because I had a couple of people asking for those very same questions in my telegram inbox.


Okay… Who am I anyway? If you haven’t thought about that, then you should. Because I know you don’t want some random guy to waste your time. hen he probably has no knowledge about wire tun.


Simple intro towards wire tun 


Well, I’m Criszy, I have been using wire tun for like a year now. I was one of the people who discovered wire tun. On the very first week of its release on the Google Play store.


Not just that, but I wouldn’t call myself an ordinary wire tun user. Because I believe I have been helping in publicizing wire tun to a larger audience it is having today.


How did I help with publicizing wire tun? I helped by making a bunch of most of the successful wire tun VPN videos. Of all time, grabbing over 100,000 views. On YouTube combined, the most viewed one stood at around 47,000 views. That’s all before my channel got terminated for some unverified reasons.



So, I have just opened a new channel which I’ll soon be uploading this app.


Also droid VPN, free internet related videos and money making videos… Click here to kindly>>> subscribe.


If you read all that, then thank you so much, especially if you subscribe to my YouTube channel. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the wire stuff.


Deep dive into wire tun servers logic


It’s simple. We took our time and tried all the available servers on the app. Upon trying, we decided to pay more attention to better performing ones. And also tried to understand why some servers don't perform as well.


Here is what we understood about wire tun servers… If you take a look again at the written servers, which we call the best. You will confirm that most of the servers are nowhere at the top of the servers list.


Meaning that the front of the list servers are mostly likely to be congested. Because the front servers are always the first servers everyone sees in the servers list. Making them the most used servers on this very app.


Leaving the middle and some last of the servers list with less traffic or no traffic. So, basically this is where we come in and take advantage, since we already understand the game. No more “SERVER LIMIT” because these servers have less traffic compared to the rest.


Why does my wire tun keep getting disconnected?


Because you’re either using the old wire tun which is no longer supported by wire tun system. Or it’s just random bug which showcase when you maybe have over use the app. Or you frequently use it for a long time without cleaning up the bugs in your app settings.


As far as I know, there is none other than these mentioned reasons. hich are also easy to solve by anyone, meaning you can solve all these in less than 3 minutes.


What is wire tun?


It is an Android app developed to provide online data protection and anonymity on the free internet. It’s purposely designed for free internet for all the users around the world. Without having to worry about the internet data bills. 


Which is really kind and amazing, especially for people with a low income who need to access the internet. Regardless of their status, because I believe everyone has a right to access the internet. 


Literally whenever they want to, wherever one might be in the world. I don’t know why, but I feel like we all need the internet to be free all over the world. 


Finally, it started by wire tun and I hope the world will embarks on this movement. Why did I even make that a heading? Like we all know what this is all about already.

 

Well, that is what you might think, but I think someone somewhere might have no information about this app. That’s why I have included “what is wire tun” if you are one of them. Make sure you leave a comment below. 


We have a lot to talk about wire tun so let’s proceed. Anyone on the internet just knows that you are in great danger with your private information online. 


Not just can it be risky for your online present, but also in real life. How? Let's say someone who has ill intentions for you has been looking for your address.  


And if he finally got your IP address, he would just pull up at your place and do whatever he wanted to do. Whether he came to rob you or just torture you or whatever. 


Wire tun free internet


Now, did you see how dangerous exposing your private information like an IP address can be? Yes, do. But the good thing is wire tun understood that there could be dangers involves. If they doesn't protect users' privacy while connected to their VPN app. 


So they went ahead and brought users security protocol that shields users' activities on the internet. Some of the things they did to ensure users' safety while being connected to free internet such as hiding users' IP addresses. 


Are some of the things that we tested and verified that users are really being protected. How? Because I personally, I'm one of the users of this VPN and I have been using it for like over a year now. 


It actually works best for me, even though I sometimes use other VPNs, especially when I'm doing reviews about them. 


Insight...


The fact that wire tun gives users free internet access for no penny makes it a little bit fishy. Like if users don't pay them for their services, then maybe they do nothing special apart from free internet. 


 Out of curiosity, I went to check if my IP address was being hidden or not. So, I went to Nord VPN website, which always tells you your IP address. Whether the real one or the fake one which is given to you by the VPN.


But before I show you if my IP address was hidden or exposed by wire tun. Let me first tell you that I'm in Uganda, so if my IP address appears to be from any other country apart from Uganda, then that means they really do hide users' IP addresses.  


The following screenshot will tell you what my IP address appears like when I was connected to a wire tun VPN.


There you saw what my current IP address is, it says I'm in the United States while I told you that I'm in Uganda. If you don't believe that this is my fake IP address, then take a closer look at that map above of where I am said to be. 


Wire tun free data


Have you notice that I'm said to be in a certain unknown water body? I don't even know whether that is a river or a lake in the United States. You can now fully tell what level your privacy is protects by wire tun.


They said I was living on the river, so nobody would want to go and stalk me in the river. Moreover, they didn't give full information about the IP address. 


It's just showed that I was in the river and it was an unknown river. I mean, even though that was my real IP address, who would go around by a river looking for a certain guy who owns a Techy Income website? No one, of course. 


But the fact that the given IP address does nothing concerning Uganda means that while I'm connect to wire tun VPN, My safety is 100% guarantee. 


This is why I like wire tun because it does what all other VPNs do but passes all their worth by proceeding to provide free internet to users around the world with, internet connection that can't be control by no ISPs or governments. 


 But if you still don't believe that what is shown in the above screenshot is not my IP address. Then I would be glad to show you my real IP address on the Vpnify. 


Review article I did sometimes back before this. I recommend you check out that article because it very insightful and can give you more idea of how this free and paid VPNs really work. 


 Also read: How to get free internet on Droid VPN worldwide 


Is wire tun a paid VPN?


No wire is a 100% free VPNs without any premium subscription. So you're free to use it anytime, anywhere without paying a single dollar for it and still get the services that you're paying for on other VPNs. 


How to setup/ use wire tun for the free internet?


There is a regular myth about wire tun that it’s only supported by Airtel in countries like Uganda, Kenya and India. Well, myths are myths. Don’t ignore it, just try to have an Airtel Sim Card on your phone. 


Honestly, there is nothing much or special that needs settings on this app, so I don’t have to worry about it. Because you don’t need to be an expert with a technology college degree to be able to setup wire tun.


All you need is something you would already do without my guides or anyone’s but I’m more than happier to guide you. You just follow the instructions below and get yourself free internet. 


1. Download wire tun VPN app on Play Store

2. Install and open it 

3. Make sure you still have enough data on your device 

4. Let the VPN fetch the servers 

5. Wait for a few seconds for authentication 

6. Click on the service list 

7. Choose the server of your choice (keep reading the best servers below, but you can still choose for yourself) 

8. Click on “NOT CONNECTED” button 

9. Read the terms and conditions. If you’re satisfied with them, then click on constant. 

10. Wait for 15 seconds after clicking on the “NOT CONNECTED” button. 

Now you’re connected… Bravo! 


That’s how simple it’s to setup and get to use wire tun for free unlimited internet throughout the whole time, as long as you keep adding time (you’ll learn about this as soon as you download the app).


Watch this video to learn the best settings for wire tun free internet and solve all the disconnection problems.



How to solve the disconnection problem on wire tun?


You can simply solve all its disconnection problems by considering the above problems. 


That means you’ll need to uninstall the wire tun app you currently have and download the updated version which is on Play Store.


Because the one which is on Google Play Store is always kept update. For the best experience for the user for many reasons.


Like slow connection update to fast connection. So, here is what you have to do to solve the disconnection problem.


First method

Uninstall the wire tun and install it back again. 

Try to choose a different server from the one that I have written below. 

And definitely get yourself an internet connection. 

 Now you have a connection successfully… cheers!


Second method

Disconnect your app if connected or leave it disconnected if it’s. 

Go to your app management. 

Click on app settings. 

Search for wire tun and click on it. 

Click on storage and caches. 

Clear both caches and storage. 

Now go back and open your wire tun. 

Try to connect it and you’ll definitely get stable connection. 

Now you must have a connection, probably with no doubt.


Wire tun for PC 


A lot of people have been asking me if wire tun VPN can work on PC, how can I download wire tun on my PC? The answer here is yes, wire tun does work on PC and you can literally download it today by clicking here >>> Download wire tun on PC


A lot of people outside there think that this app is just for android  phones. Neglecting the PC and iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad and more devices. 


So finally, here I break it down for you that you can literally get use to wire tun on a device. Wait any device? I'm actually not seeing where to download it on the com iOS device like iPhone. Well, my bad. 


I almost forgot to include the simple way you download it today on your iPhone, so now you have reminded me of this, check it out below.


Wire tun for iOS


Even though wire is not officially launch on the app store, you can still use other means to get it onto your iOS device. 


Such means are basically through Apks websites that offer you literally any type of app you want on any device using their mod techniques. 


I have been trying to figure out if it's really possible to get wire tun on an iPhone device. I clicked on over 10 APK websites to see if they could get me to download the wire tun on the iPhone device and all the results were not even anything to download it on the iOS device. 


So, I ran into one of the websites that really does allow users to download it on an iOS device and the only problem with that website is that it's not in English even though I understood it. 


That they can get you to download the wire tun app to your device. Some readers won't find it easy to figure out where they should click on to download the app. 


The good of it, is that I brought the link for you and all you will have to do is to just click on the side of Apple picture in order to download it to your iPhone or iPad, so click on the link given below.


Wire tun best free internet settings in 2023

Conclusion


You have seen above how to use wire tun for free internet and everything that comes with it is the simplest term internet got no offer… So, make sure you do practice the information given on your wire tun and let me know the results. I would really love to talk to you in the comment down below.





Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)